Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Belief...

My prayer:

Mighty and wonderful God. Laying down everything tonight at your feet. Holding nothing back. Knowing you will take care of me and my life. Thank you for always knowing what is best for me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet daughter. Your surrender is beautiful. Your trust makes me wholly content. 

I am always on your side. When you submit it all to me, I have more latitude to effect change. 

I am in you and I am with you. I will never leave you. Your life is completely covered and redeemed by me. It is no longer about what you do, it is about who you believe in. Your belief in me, who I am and what I have done, that is all that matters now and forever. 

I love you. Your next steps are going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment