Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 16, 2015

Uncomfortable...

My prayer:

I am wanting more God. More purpose, more excitement, more you. The resting has been great. I love all that you have done in me during the season of rest. But, I really feel like I am ready to move on.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am not ready and you have more to change in me. If so, let me know so I can wait more patiently.

As it is, right now, I am  constantly on edge to move on. I need your help. Thank you for your help God.

What God Said Tonight:

I believe you are saying you are uncomfortable. That is not always a bad thing. Some of the greatest changes and innovation have come out of feeling stuck, uncomfortable.

I have a timing and you are feeling my urgency to move on. The time is set and the time is now. You will not wait in vain. You will wait with great expectation of what I will do next.

I love you daughter. Wait, but only for a moment more.

No comments:

Post a Comment