Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mosaic...

My prayer:

Awesome God. This day had a whole lot of EVERYTHING in it. Good and bad, hot and cold, sucess and failure. I was definitely not bored! Thank you for the opportunities to be a blessing to a couple of people today God. Thank you for loving me and making me succeed. 

What God Said Tonight:

There is great beauty in a mosaic, a picture that is made up of a lot of other smaller pictures. It can appear very differently depending on your perspective. When you are close and looking at each individual tile, it looks one way but when you step back and look at the whole picture, it looks completely different. When you don't have the ability to step back and see the bigger picture, you miss out on so much. 

Your life is very much the same. When you look at each individual event in isolation, you see things one way. But, if you can take a step back, you can often start to see a bigger pattern to all of the events in your life. 

Today, you had a lot of isolated events that if you focus only on each event, especially the tough ones, you will get a very shallow and limited view. But, take a step back with me and see how it all flows together for your bigger picture and for the world's bigger picture and to the universe's bigger picture and ultimately to my bigger picture. Each level shows you something different. 

I love you. Don't loose your perspective of he big picture by getting tied up in the small events.

No comments:

Post a Comment