Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 12, 2015

God's glory...

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

My prayer:

Transitioning back to everyday real life was not easy today God. To go from 100% relaxed to 100% stressed in a couple of hours time was not too fun.

But, you brought me through. You worked everything for my good. You made me successful, like you always do. THANK YOU!!!!

I know I say this a lot but life would be so miserable without you. I am so ridiculously blessed to have you in me and in my life. You are my hope, my peace, my joy and my success everyday. Love you like crazy!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am in your life for every day. I am here to celebrate your success. I am here to comfort you in your pain and disappointment. I am here to make you successful in the greatest of challenges.

Let me in your whole life and your whole life is blessed.

Everywhere I go, my glory is with me. When I am in you, my glory is in you. My glory brings the miraculous in every situation.

I love you sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment