Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 23, 2015

Vision...

My prayer:

Awesome God! I am still flying high from watching you do your thing yesterday! Seeing you heal so many people at such a core/deep level, it was so amazing, beautiful, incredible, awe inspiring!

Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Thank you for giving us the courage to step out, in several ways. Thank you God for loving us so much that you heal us from the deep pain that we can barely admit to ourselves.

You are incredible!

What God Said Tonight:

Your voice, your words do not create reality. They shape your perception of reality; but, only I create reality.

Only I create. The devil warps my creations but he cannot create.

I have created you in my own image. I have created this world for you, my children. I have created opportunities for you in this world to see greatness and to live out your destiny.

I give you tonight clear vision to see reality as I have created it. Not distorted by the world or by our enemy. Not even distorted by your words and your experiences. But truth and reality as I have created it. Your new vision will help you and those around you.

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment