Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Great Provider...

My prayer:

It is so cold and snowy here again tonight God. My prayers are for all of the people who are not blessed with a warm and safe home.

I can't imagine how frightening and miserable it must be for them.

Thank you for all of the wonderful people who are working in the shelters tonight. Thank you for their hearts. And thank you for all of the people who donate to make the shelters possible.

God, I pray and ask that you find a safe and warm place for everyone who needs it tonight. Only you can do that.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a place and a plan for every last on of my children. I can't force it on them though. I can present the opportunity but as always, it is their choice.

I can promise that I will provide an opportunity for every person who needs it. I promise there will be room. I promise to provide for all of your needs out of my riches in glory. I promise to take care of you, my child.

I am the great provider. Don't forget to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment