Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Flying...

My prayer:

Life is so weird right now God. I do not want to whine or complain, at all. But I am confused and feel like I should talk it out with you. You always know just what to say to me to help me get my feet back under me at times like this.

So, here we go. Nothing is horrible or tragic. Life is generally good but so much of it feels like a holding pattern. Once in awhile, I get that glimpse of purpose which we are walking into and I get SO EXCITED! But then, it is back to the mundane day to day life again.

God, it might be too much to ask, but what I want is to live a life that is truly glory to glory. I want to live a life where your presence is active and palpable in me 24/7. I want to live a life that is stuffed full of purpose. Where everything I do and everything I am has a purpose in your Kingdom and with your people. I want to live a life where your power to heal, restore, and redeem is constantly flowing through me. I want to live a life where my Sabbath rest is the day where I sit back and glory with you over all that you have done and all that you are...and that is it.

Is that possible. Can we, can I live like that?

What God Said Tonight:

Can it be done? It can. All things are possible through me. Has it been done? Not quite, although some have come close.

I love you sweet daughter and I know your heart. We just have to take a stepwise approach. If you were to have all that I want to give you right now, it would overwhelm you.

I show you pictures of your future to keep you hoping, to keep you motivated but those pictures are not for tomorrow. You have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run and run before you fly. But, you will fly.

Keep pressing. Keep learning. Keep seeking me. Keep asking me. Keep following me. Each day is one more opportunity to be one day closer to flying.

I love you and I am not in a rush. What we are building is for eternity. It has to have solid foundation to last. I am with you now and forever, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment