Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 12, 2015

Precious gems...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am so very grateful that you are on my side. I am never alone. I can always turn to you. You make me prosper. You give me wisdom. You give me answers. Feeling happy, at peace and very grateful for you tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

In the old days, I would tell you to put up an altar in remembrance of this moment. I had my children, my people, build altars so they would remember what I had done for them to get them through the tough times and the struggles. Now, today, we have different ways of remembering, like writing them down. 

Hold these days, these moments of clarity and peace as if they are precious gems. These are the moments that sustain you in the battle. These are the moments to remember when you just don't think you can take one more...whatever. 

I am always here for you. I will never leave you. I will always make you win in the ned. I am yours and you are mine and I don't want you to ever forget the joy of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment