Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Perspective...

My prayer:

Hi most wonderful God and Savior! How are you doing tonight?

I am grateful for the perspective you gave me today. I am grateful for the reminder that I get to choose my perspective and choose what I focus on. I choose to focus on the kind driver who let me into his lane when I suddenly realized I was in an exit only lane and I did not want to exit. I choose not to focus on the driver who was going 80 mph down the highway and drifted into another lane almost side swiping another car. That is one example but you know there are so many more.

Life is a lot more fun when I choose to focus on all of the things that are going well instead of wallowing in all of the things that are going wrong and which I have no control over. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

Wait until you are living here with me! That will give you some real perspective.

So much of what you think right now is important, isn't. And so much of what you think is not important, actually really is. It is very easy to stay late at work to finish a project. It is easy to believe that your family, your friends can wait. But, the truth is, family, friends, people, that is what really matters.

Your job is important right now because it is what you do and how you earn money to live. But, in the greater scheme of things. n the long term vision, none of that work will matter. People will matter. The love you show people will matter. Souls that get to live with you forever in heaven, those things will matter.

In the meantime, it is time for you to find a better balance. You have become out of balance and you need to balance out to receive my next assignment for you. You never know when everything, EVERYTHING, could change.

I love you daughter. Rest well so we can go at this thing called life again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment