Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Heart worship...

My prayer:

I am so grateful for today and every awesome thing you put in it for me. Thank you for the favor, thank you for the healing, thank you for the encouragement, thank you for time with amazing friends.

i hope you don't get tired of me thanking you. Sometimes it feels a bit repetitive but I don't have better words to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all that you are and all that you do.

Are there other ways I can show you? Are there other things I can do or say that will let you know how amazing you are to me?

What God Said Tonight:

I receive your praise, your worship as a sweet fragrance. The form it takes is not important to me. That it comes from your heart, that is what is important to me.

I don't need thanks given out of obligation. I don't need false worship done from a need to fit in. I need and want your heart.

I love when you pour out your heart to me, in words, in music, in groans and moanings. I love when you pour out your heart because it is real and it is truth and it is from you, my sweet and precious child.

I love you. Share your heart with me and it is enough. It is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment