Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

God or the devil...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. I keep having the same question asked of me by different people. "Is this God or the devil doing this." The "this" is always different but the question remains the same. 

What do I say to that? I mean there is the obvious, if it disagrees with your Word, it is not you. But sometimes, that is just not applicable. 

How do we know if that miracle is from you or just satan trying to deceive? How do we know if that opportunity is from you or from satan trying to take us off course? How do we know if that door that closed was because you did not want us to go down that road or because satan blocked it?

I feel like I know in my heart but I don't know if I am right and I have no idea what to tell the people who are asking. 

God, I pray for wisdom, understanding and the right things to say to people asking me about this.

What God Said Tonight:

There is good and there is evil. Satan does not use good to deceive. He may try but he is not capable of using good. Everything that is good becomes tarnished in his hand. 

Let's take an example. Winning the lottery. That is a good thing. However, for some people, once they win, it opens up all kinds of ugliness in their lives. Family fighting over money, gambling, other excesses. 

Many times the people who "won" end up more broke and broken than they ever were before they won. So, where they ended up, was that because of winning the lottery or because of choices they made after winning the lottery. Usually it is the second. 

I tell you so often that I will work all things for your good. Satan is busy trying to do the opposite. He is trying to work all things against you. He will try to take the blessings of life and turn them around on you. That is why the line of what is from me and what is fom him becomes blurred sometimes. 

I will tell you, the best determinate of whether I am in something comes through your sensitivity to my Holy Spirit in you. Seek the Holy Spirit and he will help you and guide you. He is there with you for that purpose. I cannot give you a short answer on this one other than to say seek my Spirit on each occasion and let me guide you. 

I love you and I will always guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment