Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 8, 2014

Perfect in Christ...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. What a rollercoaster today was! Some really great things followed by some really hard things with shadows of even worse things that could have happened but didn't. Thank you for your protection on the way home. I have never seen so many cars who seemed like their sole purpose was to see me dead. 

God, days like this make me know more than ever that the best thing I can do is surrender to you and your will and pray for your help. 

Help, please Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here sweet child. I am right here. I will take care of you. I will take care of everything. I am here. 

Your wound is fresh but it is not new. It hurts because it has reopened a wound from the past. I will close the wound. I will heal the wound. 

Your next level of healing will leave you less venerable to reinjury. 

Your healing is to know that you are perfect in me, not in your own effort but in me. And, since your perfection is in me, no one can question it. It can never be changed. It is not related to your mistakes. It sits above your successes and your failures. It covers you and all that you do. 

You do not have to try to perfect. You are made perfect in me. You do not have to worry when you fail, you are made perfect in me. I am your confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment