Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Generosity...

My prayer:

Well today sure did not go like I thought it was going to but it sure was wonderful. 

Thank you God for directing my steps and opening opportunities for me to be a blessing. Thank you for friends who remind me what is important and what really doesn't matter. Thank you for the praise report of healing. 

Thank you for introducing me to Fred who has such a beautiful heart. He wasn't worried about his own situation (even though it looked pretty rough) but wanted to make sure that the young man he met earlier in the day was taken care of. 

God, there is something so beautiful about a generous heart that does not worry about themselves but gives to take care of others. Thank you for showing me that today.

What God Said Tonight:

It is generosity, grace, mercy that make an intolerable world tolerable. It is those things and love that make a world full of sin bearable. It is those things that take a world that is damned and lift it out of destruction into hope.

I came because I believe in generosity, grace, mercy and I am love.

These are the things that will win this world back from the edge of evil. These are the weapons you can go into battle with. These are the things that will build a future worth living for.

I love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment