Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Family of God...

My prayer:

I don't have a lot to talk about tonight God. Mainly I am grateful to be here, now, with you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am alive and well in the hearts of my children tonight. I am the core of their salvation and their love. I am the center of their purpose. I am a part of my children and they are a part of me. 

My children number more than you can count. I love them all. Some have yet to learn to love me. 

I bask in the sound and fragrance of your prayers tonight. I receive them as a sweet fragrance. I hear the prayer of your heart. I hear the prayer of my Spirit in you. I hear you. As, I know you hear me. 

Let's go into this celebration as the family that we are. Let us forget the things that come between us and focus on the thing that ties us together. You, all of you, are mine and I am yours. That is what I want you to remember, especially over the next couple of days. 

I love you, so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment