Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Death and life...

My prayer:

Today really put things in perspective God. I ask that you comfort my friend and his family who lost their son and brother today. There is little to nothing I can do to help them myself but I can come to the great comforter on their behalf. God, I send your love, peace, and comfort to them.

I pray God that all of us who were touched by this tragedy find comfort in you. I pray that this be a reminder to us of how precious life is and that we should enjoy every day. Sometimes we have to really search to find the beauty in life. When things are tough, we have to really search. But when we do, we can always find something. That something is usually you. 

God help us to find the beauty and joy in each day.

What God Said Tonight:

The shadow of death has no true victory. I have conquered death on your behalf. 

The salvation I have given you ensures that your existence does not end when your body does. Death seems permanent to the living. But, death, when you are alive in me, is only a transition. 

I am here to comfort you and help you in this time of loss. I am also with him. Rest knowing that he is with me and free of torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment