Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 7, 2014

Relationships...

My prayer:

Thank you for your healing, your protection and for amazing friends. You are wonderful God and I am so grateful that I get to have you in my life and in me. 

God, I bind any evil that is trying to get near me or any of your children and I cast it into the pit of hell in the name and power given to me by you Jesus. I loose your Holy Spirit and presence over us and prayer your warrior and protective angels around us. Thank you GOD!

What God Said Tonight:

Some people are in your life for a moment, some for a season, some for a lifetime. And, some people are meant to be in your life for just a little while but you hold on to them. 

You know this, you have heard it all before. Don't let your loyalty and faithfulness keep you in relationships that I want to move you out of. Don't let your fear of commitment keep you from holding on to relationships that I want to keep in your life. 

Trust me to bring the people you need, who need you, when you need each other. Keep your heart open, love those that I bring around you and release those I take away. 

You will all be together forever in eternity eventually, so don't worry so much about it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment