Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Not forgotten...

My prayer:

I am fully surrendered God. I am out of ideas and completely dependent on you. Show me what you want me to do or not do next. I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

I have had you traveling under the surface lately but you are still in the river. You are still going down my path for you. It is not comfortable under the water but you are still going the right direction. 

The time is coming soon for you to rise up but for now, remain and trust that you are in my will. I love you and have not forgotten you.

No comments:

Post a Comment