Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lack...

My prayer:

Such frigid cold God. Thank you so much for a warm home. My heart breaks for all of the people who do not have that luxury. God, I pray and ask that you provide for them tonight. Guide them to resources, guide them to warmth. Wrap your arms around them and keep them safe. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a heart for the people without homes. I came from that environment. I have a great heart and love for people who lack. 

I am your great provider and I will provide for your every need. You have to receive it. That I can't do for you. But I can give. 

I am watching over all of my children keeping them safe and warm tonight. My love never fails. I will make a way for each one. It is their responsibility to see it and walk down it but I will provide it. 

Love you sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment