Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Give...

My prayer:

Dear God,. Anoint me, make me a blessing (to everyone around me and to you), give me renewed purpose, remind me of the value and joy of this life. Please and in Jesus name.

What God Said Tonight:

The season for giving is upon you. Give and I will give it back to you. Whatever you have, give it out to others and I will see you blessed back with it. 

Give love, give peace, give joy, give your time, give you talents, give from the provision I have given you, including your money. This is the season to give. 

Find ways to give and you will find all that you need and want added into your life. 

Love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment