Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Random thoughts...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I have way too many random thoughts running through my mind tonight and I am having trouble focusing them enough to even know what to talk to you about. Truth is, 90% of my thoughts tonight probably don't really matter and will be forgotten by the morning.

I find it amazing how something that seems so important in the middle of the night, can be completely unimportant in the morning. Somehow, the light of day seems to clarify things and prioritize things in a way that the nighttime will not allow.

See, random and meaningless thoughts...Probably a clear sign that I should stop talking and start listening. Love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a lot on my mind too. Some of it profound, some of it may seem random, but all of it has a purpose in the end. The same is true with you. 

Even the random thoughts are often placed in you by my Spirit and meant to spark new ideas, new opportunities, new paths for you to consider. I am the author and finisher of your faith and I have given you the mind of Christ. 

Don't be so quick to dismiss the random thoughts. Sometimes, they are extremely valuable. I love you. I have you in my hands. I am guiding you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment