Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Knowing the truth...

My prayer:

God, all knowing God. I pray and desperately ask for better discernment of the truth in all things. Life, people, situations have so many layers and even when I think I know what is going on, something will happen that will let me know that I did not even know half of the truth of the situation. Add in the mysteries of the spiritual realm and I am really at a loss. 

God, please help me to know the truth from the lies. Please make the hidden known. Please guide me to the path that you have for me even when I can't see why I should be on it. 

Thank you Jesus, Father, and my everpresent helper, Holy Spirit.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not truly truth that you are most concerned about. You think that it is truth but it is really knowledge. There is a thirst for knowledge in you that has been in every generation. The constant need to know. To have everything revealed and uncovered. To resolve all mystery. 

You somehow think that if you know all, that nothing can harm you. Nothing can surprise you. That simply is not true. Even if you knew everything, which you cannot begin to comprehend, but even if you could, and you knew everything, you would not avoid all harm. 

I am your guide. I am your help. I am all knowing and know the end from the beginning. I will reveal truth, knowledge to you as you need it. But more than that, I need and want you to listen to my voice, let me guide you, trusting that I know what I am doing. 

Sometimes, not knowing everything is a blessing. Trust me to reveal what you need to know when you need to know it. 

That, however, is not a release from studying. Study my word, study me. It is its own reward. I love you. I got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment