Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

God wins...

My prayer:

Mighty and amazing God of all creation. I am spent from the long hours this week. Not sure my thoughts are even making sense. But I love you and I am always ready to listen...

What God Said Tonight:

I walked through the valley of the shadow of death and death lost. I took on the sickness of all humanity and sickness lost. I took on sin of everyone whoever was or ever will be and sin lost. 

When anything comes against me, it loses. I am for you so, when anything comes against you, it will lose. 

I will see you blessed and prospered. I will see your enemies defeated. I will never let you down. 

Sleep now and let me watch over you. My protection is foolproof and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment