Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Destination...

My prayer:

We made it!!! Thank you Jesus!!! This was quite a week but tomorrow is Friday and Sunday's a comin' (as they say)! 

Thank you for strength, favor, guidance and direction. You are wonderful and I have joy and peace in the middle of the craziness ONLY because I have you in me and I get to call on you any time. 

I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Your life and your path have a destination but there are many ways to get there. Some are more direct and some are more circuitous but they all get you to the destination. 

Your destination is solid, it is secured. You are ending in heaven with me for eternity. I have a special place picked out for you. I have build you a house and it waits for you. Never doubt the destination. It is the path to get there which you get to make choices. 

Those choices determine much of your experience on the journey. I love watching you make those choices and I love blessing you in your choices. I love pouring out favor on you. I love putting you in the right pace at the right time. I love seeing what you do with all of that. 

It is the joy of a proud parent watching their child grow and mature. Let's have some more fun tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment