Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Why pray?

My prayer:

God, I love living life with you. 

Thank you for your help today. Not that long ago, if something like that happened to me, I would have really lost it. But, just a few minutes to walk away and ask for your help, you gave me peace and direction and you worked it all out. Like you always do. 

Thank you for taking such good care of me God. Each day with you is better than ten lifetimes without you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever present help in time of trouble. You are my child, of course I will help you whenever you need it. 

I won't jump in without your permission though. I need you to ask, to invite me in. I created you with free will and I will respect that will. I will respect you. But, when you decide you want my help, I am never  more than a prayer second away from being there, helping you, and working everything for your good. But, I do need you to ask. 

I need you to ask for others as well. That is why your prayers for others are so important. Especially your prayers for people who can't pray for themselves, for whatever reason. Maybe they are too sick. Maybe tey are too hurt, emotionally, spiritually. Maybe they don't know how or that they can. Maybe they don't even know me. In those cases, in those times, when you intercede and pray for them, it opens the door for me to go in and help. 

Don't forget to pray. Don't forget to ask. It is VERY important. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment