Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's a process...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray and ask that you complete the process of forming me into who you need me to be to do what you have called me to do.

It seems like the process is taking so long. Maybe it is never truly done? Maybe it is a lifetime process? If that is true, I ask that you help me to see the progress and give me the strength and motivation to hold on for as long as it takes.

I understand how important this process is, how important my healing is, not just for me but for everyone that you are going to put in my life to help. I get it and I am grateful for your healing power. Lend me also your strength and perseverance, please. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have got you. You won't let go and you won't give up. I have you firmly in my arms and we are walking through this together. 

It is a process and it does take time but it is worth it. I have seen you through tougher times than this. I have seen you triumph over greater struggles than this. I will see you through this. 

This one, is really kind of easy in that the work is all up to me, not you. Look to me and let me heal you. I promise, I will not let you go, ever. I promise I will not you let go. I promise your healing is in process and I will see it completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment