Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lead me...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray and ask for more discernment and wisdom. There is a lot going on and I want to be sure that I am following your plan. I am doing my best but I just want to be sure. Life is exciting right now and I love that. You know I hate it when things are boring. But with that excitement comes some worry that I might mess it all up. Guide me, direct me, help me to be in your perfect will. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have never left you. I am the one who is opening the opportunities in front of you. I am the one who is blessing and prospering you. I am the one who is turning all things to your good. Follow my lead, follow the open doors and you will be following me. 

Your life is blessed, ordained and you are made in my image. You are my child. You will naturally follow me when you trust the inner Spirit that I have put in you to help you. 

Never lose touch with my Holy Spirit. It is truly there to help you every step of the way. My salvation covers you, but my Holy Spirit guides you and teaches you. 

I am with you always and I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment