Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 25, 2014

God of miracles...

My prayer:

Wow God. 90 minutes of sleep last night and somehow you got me through a full day of work in one piece! Now that is a miracle! 

Thank you God for the everyday miracles. I love the big flashy miracles, don't get me wrong. But tonight I want to say thank you for the sweet everyday miracles that sometimes go unnoticed. Thank you for protecting me in a world that is so crazy dangerous. Thank you for giving me the strength and stamina to face every challenge that today threw at me. Thank you for the extension on the move out deadline for my friends. Thank you for being with me all day God. And, thank you for meeting me here tonight.

I love you and can't wait for the miracle of hearing your voice...

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is a miracle. Your salvation is a miracle. Your love is a miracle. Truly, with all of the odds against you in this life, just breathing one more breath is a miracle. 

But, I am the God of miracles. They are how I move. I don't need you to conger up a miracle from me. I just need you to believe and to wait. Your miracles are all on the way. 

There really are no big miracles or small miracles. Every miracle is  big to someone. I love you daughter. Get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment