Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 4, 2014

Foolish...

My prayer:

At what point does waiting on a promise go from being faith to being foolish? 

There are a few things that I truly believe you told me you were going to do in my life that I have been waiting on for years. The one thing has been over ten years of waiting. If I continue to wait with expectation am I walking by faith and not by sight or am I just being foolish and waiting on something that will never happen? 

I have to say that on these promises that are so long in coming, I feel foolish a lot of the time. But then, I will think of some wonderful thing you have done in my life that took many years to come about and I jump right back into the faith arena. All things are possible through you, right?

Maybe it is better to be a fool for you and stand in faith no matter what rather than be "wise" and miss out on the miracles you want to do in my life? Seeking true wisdom tonight God, even if the answer is to go ahead and be "foolish."

What God Said Tonight:

I use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. Being foolish is not the worst thing in the world. The worst thing in the world, for you since you are saved and redeemed by me, is to miss out on what I have for you. To miss the blessing and to miss the miracle. 

I have so much more for you than you can ever imagine. No dream is too big. No promise is too outlandish. I will do the impossible in your life for no other reason than to show my glory in you. I have targeted you as my reflecting mirror to the world. Why would I not do amazing things in your life? 

I have not said "no" I have only said "not yet". 

Remember that I will give you the desires of your heart if it fits in my will for you and if it does not, I will slowly change the desires of your heart. Either way, follow your heart, follow the love in your heart and you will never go wrong. 

I love you sweet daughter. If you are willing to risk being foolish for me, I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment