Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Our love...

My prayer:

My sweet God, I love this new ground that we are walking together. It can be scary and I don't always know what I am doing but it is exciting! Dear God, please keep guiding my steps. Take me where you want to go. I just want to be with you, doing stuff with you, loving you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever present help and I will guide you always. I have been with you from before you were born. You are chosen of God. You have a purpose on your life. You are what I planned you to be. 

You are my sweet and perfect daughter. I am your Lord and Father. Together we will see and do great things. But what will be remembered, what will last is our love. 

When you look back over all of the years and all of the accomplishments, do any of them mean as much as those moments of pure intimacy together? It is the love that is remembered. It is the love that heals. It is the love that restores. 

Our love will live for ever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment