Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Living is easy...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day with you God! Thank you for the beauty and for the luxury to enjoy it. I may not have everything I want in life yet but what I do have, I am SO GRATEFUL for! Thank you for health, guidance, love, provision and for the promise that you will give me the desires of my heart. 

I love the scripture that I was listening to a teaching on today, I think it was in Ephesians, where you say that you will look at the things that we want and if they match up with your plan, you will surely see them come to pass but if they don't you will gradually and gently change my heart toward them. 

That is such a HUGE comfort God. Because, yes, there are things that I want but I also know that not everything I want is good for me. So, to know that you will give me everything that I want that is in your will and those things that I want that are not in your will, you will help me to stop wanting them...what a load off of my mind!

I love living in your will God.

What God Said Tonight:

My burden is light. Life with me is not always easy, but when you stop fighting and relax in my will and my grace for you, you will see that life and living is easy. 

I came to give you life and give it to you more abundantly. I want nothing more than for you to live the full and miraculous life that I envision for you. I want you to live in joy and in peace. I want you to love and be loved. I want you to have it all and then a little more. 

I love you and I want only the best for you. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment