Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Heart praise...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your miracle healing power! So many examples in the last couple of days. You are amazing and wonderful and I am GRATEFUL!!! I wish that we had an entire new language to praise you with. The words that I use for everyday things are not enough.

What God Said Tonight:

My ears do not only hear your voice. My ears can hear your heart. My eyes see more than what eyes can see. My eyes see the truth behind the facade. I can perceive on every level all at the same time, physical, emotional, and spiritual. 

Your heart tells me your praise. Your heart tells me your joy. Your heart tells me your truth. 

I love you daughter and I love to work with you and in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment