Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 14, 2014

God's gifts...

My prayer:

I love being able to explore this amazing world that you created and I love getting to do it with the amazing woman you chose to be my Mom! 

Today was really wonderful God. Thank you for guiding us, and showing us where to go and who to talk to. Thank you for the luxury of getting to take a vacation. I am very aware that not everyone gets to take time away and just explore. 

Love you and can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

I have chosen this time for you. I have set aside this time for you to breathe before we jump into the next season and project. The next season will be amazing but having time to breathe and relax first is a good idea. 

You continue to follow the rhythms of my will for your life and you will always be at peace. I promise I will always give you work that is fulfilling, rest that is redeeming, and joy that is overwhelming. I will also give you strength when you are weak and peace in the middle of chaos. My gifts for you are never ending and always right where and when you need them. 

You are so perfectly positioned for my will to be done in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment