Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 25, 2014

God is like the ocean...

My prayer:

What a wonderful night of worship God! I don't know why it still amazes me, but every time we slow down enough and focus on you, you do the most amazing things! Thank you for the words of wisdom, love and support tonight. Thank you for such amazing friendships and prayer partners. Thank you for always showing up and being amazing!!

What God Said Tonight:

You are like the pebbles and the sand on the beach and I am like the ocean washing over you. I am always present but there are times when I move and you notice me more. 

When I move, the circumstances change. When I move, the people around you move. When I move, you move. Once I have moved, everything looks different. The same things are still there but it is in a completely different place. 

Let me move in your life and I will rearrange the things that are out of place. I will quench your thirst. I will fuel your fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment