Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gentleness and strength...

My prayer:

God your presence is so sweet tonight. You gentle and loving presence is better than anything else in my life. Mmmm, I love you. 

You are a gentle peace, a joy,  a comfort, a soft warmth that lets me know that everything will be ok. God you are more powerful than anything else in the universe but you are so gentle with me. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Gentleness and strength are not opposites. It takes great strength to show true gentleness. 

There is a misconception that gentleness is the same as weakness and there is nothing farther from the truth. Weakness is displayed through fear. Weakness is displayed through forfeit. Weakness is displayed through lording strength over those who have less power than you. 

True strength is showing kindness when harshness is expected. Showing forgiveness when revenge is expected. Showing gentleness in very situation. Strength is shown in love and in the confidence to know that everything will work out in your favor. You don't have to beat someone else to succeed. 

I love you sweet daughter. Rest in my gentleness tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment