Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Lord...

My prayer:

Awesome God. It sure is easier to trust you when I am getting what I want than when I am not getting what I want. I know, I believe that you are in charge of my life and you continually show me that when you don't give me the things, the situations that I want in my life, that it is ALWAYS because you have a better plan. 

I am trying really hard to remember and keep that in the forefront of my brain right now. Truth is, I can even see, pretty clearly, why getting what I think I want right now would not be good for me in the long run. I wish that would make me stop wanting it. 

But, I can trust you in it. I can believe that you will keep me from dashing my foot against a stone. I can believe that you have my best interest in mind and as long as I follow your lead, I will see how you turn it all to my good. 

I will do my best to focus on that. Love you God!

What God Said Tonight:

I am not your puppet master but I will protect you. Always. I don't want to force you to live a life that you don't want to but I do want to show the amazing life that I have for you. 

I love you daughter and we are in this together. When you are hurt, I am hurt. When you celebrate, I celebrate. When you laugh, I laugh. I want joy, laughter and peace in your life. I will protect you from the things that will threaten that. I want purpose and power in your life. I will protect from anything that is a threat to that. I want you in me and me in your life. I will defend that relationship beyond death. 

I love you and your trust is well placed in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment