Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

God never runs out...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I know you are working out a lot of stuff in me right now and while painful sometimes, I am really grateful for what you are doing. But tonight, I am kind of sick of me and my issues and my next steps. Tonight, I just want to talk about and think about you. I just want to be with you. I just want to worship you. 

God I don't need anything more than your presence tonight. Come hang out with me for awhile?

What God Said Tonight:

I love hanging out with you. I love these times where we don't have to do or say anything really, just be together and enjoy each other. 

I love you and I love who you are. I have waited so long to be here with you at this time and this place. I am excited about where we are going tomorrow but tonight I am blissfully content to be with you, doing nothing. 

Lay your head on my shoulder and rest. Let my love shower over you. Let my love restore you. Let my love revive you. I am your rest and I am your strong tower. I never run out of strength for you. I never run out of encouragement for you. I never run out of patience for you. I am the God of more than enough. I don't run out. 

I love you sweet girl. Lie in my arms tonight and trust me for every tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment