Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Feelings vs. thoughts...

My prayer:

I am confused tonight God and I know that you are not the author of confusion. My feelings and my thoughts are not matching up. My feelings want me to go down a road that my mind knows is disaster. I am not sure that I will post this but if you have insight and help for me tonight, that would be really wonderful. 

I love you God and I need you now more than ever.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you feelings and I have given you freedom. I would see you living above and not beneath. I would see you living in plenty and not in lack. 

I have arranged some things but they will take time. Find patience in the balance between your thoughts and your feelings. 

Now is not the time to act. Now is the time to wait on me. Now is the time to trust me. Now is the time to strengthen yourself for the next season. 

I am your peace, your rock, your salvation and your guide. I will never leave you. I will guide you through this and all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment