Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 30, 2014

Equipped...

My prayer:

So, good news is I am DEFINITELY NOT BORED any more! Thank you God for the abundance of opportunities! Now, I may need some help in getting it all done :). I ask for supernatural ability, talent, wisdom, and time to get everything accomplished that you have in front of me now God. I can't wait to see how it blesses people!

What God Said Tonight:

I have equipped you and prepared you for this moment, this time, these opportunities. I have already put in you all that you need to do all that I have called you to. 

Trust me. Trust that I knoW what you need and what you don't need. Trust me to know the perfect balance of skills and people to surround you with. Trust me to make a place and a way for you that you cannot imagine yourself, but that I will ordain.

I have great plans, as always. trust me. Put one foot in front of the other doing each thing as it arises and you will see great things accomplished. Just like you have seen so many times in the past. Trust me and trust your gut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment