Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The path to greatness...

My prayer:

Absolutely nothing profound on my mind tonight God but I want to hang out with you, hear what you have to say. I love you and I love your voice, your words.

What God Said Tonight:

I have started many great things that when they started, no one realized they were great. There are many things in your everyday life that seem insignificant to you now but will become the starting point of greatness. There are other things that you think are so important right now, but you will later realize that they were not important at all. 

I will lead and guide you if you listen. I already know the end of this. I know how it turns out. Let me guide you through, avoid the land mines, and keep you safe. Trust my timing. Trust my path. It does not always seem right from where you sit and from what you know but in the end, you will see the wisdom in it. 

Hang on daughter. Do not get discouraged. Do not give up. Stick with me and I will being you through. I love you so much. I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment