Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Worry...

My prayer:

What a wild ride today was God! Happy to be safe and home with you. 

It seems silly to keep saying it but Thank YOU for your favor on my life!! Each day, you have more wonderfulness for me. Each day, you get me through the hard parts. Each day, I get to say "I made it!" thanks to you working in my life. 

I am more grateful for you than I can ever say.

What God Said Tonight:

I have never worried. Ever. I have no place for worry in me. Worry does not come from me. Worry serves no purpose. 

I have anger and I have joy. I have peace and I have sadness. But I never have worry. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I know the end from the beginning. I never have to worry about how things will turn out. 

I have your back. Your success and you are more important to me than anything else. 

If you believe that, if you believe that I will take care of you. If you believe I am who I say I am and I know what I say I know. If you believe that I am working all things together for your good. If you believe, worry cannot exist in you. 

If worry is tormenting you, check your beliefs. Rest in my peace, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment