Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 18, 2014

Such a GOOD Friday...

My prayer:

Tonight was so wonderful God! What an amazing celebration of you and your sacrifice! Thank you for putting people in my life that have the same desire to love you and worship you. Not in a showy, hey look at me way, but in a quiet, spirit and truth kind of way.

Jesus, this year more than any other, I am so aware of the amazing gift your sacrifice was and is for us. God, I continue to receive your gift of salvation and grace in my life. Thank you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I was there in the midst of you tonight and I was so very blessed by you and by your love. It is love that always wins out in the end. There is nothing stronger than true love. There is nothing that can beat it. 

The love you have for me and the love you have for each other will strengthen you to face any battle and any enemy. That love will make you victorious. 

I love you, I loved you, I will always love you. My life was a willing sacrifice for that love. You are in right standing with me because of that love and my sacrifice. You are under the grace covering that allows everything to be possible in you. I love you now and forever my sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment