Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hunger for the truth...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am completely devoted to discovering and understanding the complete truth of you and who you are. I cannot be satisfied with less. I can't be satisfied with not knowing, not understanding. I cannot be satisfied with the status quo. 

I know you are perfect and I fully believe that. So, anything that does not line up with what you have said is a result of my lack of understanding. God, help me to understand. Help me to know the "why" always.

What God Said Tonight:

I love your curiosity and hunger for the truth. It will take you to many interesting places, as it has already. But also know that my revelations to you are timed and specific to what you need when yo need it. I cannot share everything with you right this second because it would not make sense. It would overwhelm you and you would not understand how it applied to your life. 

Continue to hunger for the truth but know that I will give you the knowledge you need when you need it. I will not let you go into any situation unprepared. I will equip you for every eventuality and every circumstance. 

I love you and I made you  and I will provide for you everything you need, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment