Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Growing season...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father, Holy Spirit, Jesus. My God who is risen. Speak to me and tell me waht you want me to hear tonight. I long for your voice God.

What God Said Tonight:

You life is about to become lush and green again. Your seeds are sprouting and producing new grain. Your soil is rich with experience and faith. 

You will have such a great harvest at the end of this next season.. Your waiting time is nearly done. Your reaping time is almost here. 

Trust me each day to lead you on the path of glory in me. 

Tomorrow is going to be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment