Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gray...

My prayer:

My God, my friend. Thanks for getting me through this day. With 3 hours of sleep, I thought it was going to be a disaster but you brought me through, as always. 

God, I love your consistency. I love that you are the same yesterday, today and forever. I love that you are so complex that even if I spent every moment of every day for the rest of eternity, I could never know all of you.

Keep teaching me about you. Keep showing you to me. I want to know all of you. You fascinate me. 

What God Said Tonight:

You have seen the black and white of things but now you are getting to know the gray. Not everything in this world is clear cut. Some things are. My love for you. My goodness. My truth, those are all very black and white.

But many things are gray. many things don't fall into the convenient buckets that you try to put in your life to give you a sense of control. I will continue to show and teach you about the gray. In the gray is much of the excitement of life. In the gray is your free will. In  the gray is the artistry of life.

I love you and always will. Now that is black and white. Should you take the new job opportunity, that can sometimes be gray. The gray stuff, which is most of life, is where you get to choose, and I knwo you love to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment