Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Don't run away...

My prayer:

God, sometimes I look at the world around me and think it is just too much. Too much hate, too much pain, too much need, too much fighting against each other. This world has developed into a scary place and sometimes, a lot of times, I really want to find an island somewhere, grab a couple friends and family and go live in peace. Let the world deal with itself and live life with some people I love. That sounds pretty perfect.

But, even as I am saying that, I can see all of the things that could go wrong with it. Perfect is seldom perfect even with the best of plans.

Not sure where I am headed with these thoughts tonight God, but thanks for listening.

What God Said Tonight:

I have you protected and secure. My security plan is better than the most remote island. Nothing formed against you to hurt you will ever actually hurt you. Nothing can come against you and succeed because you are mine. Every attempt will be met with great power. 

I have you safe so you can reach and love my people. I know you want to go away sometimes. I understand it. But I have need of you. I have plans for you. 

I will give you peace in the middle of any storm. I will keep a hedge of protection around you in all that you do. I will give you favor. But, I need you to live your life among my people. I need you to talk to them and to listen to them. I need you to love them. I need you to show them my love. 

Don't withdraw to your cave despite the strong compulsion to do so. Stay here in my arms and I will give you all that you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment