Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 24, 2014

Truth in love...

My prayer:

My God, I pray that truth is revealed. Help me to know truth. Help me to share truth. Help me to center my life on the truth of you.

What God Said Tonight:

The truth is not as mysterious as you might think. I do not hide the truth from you. You know the scripture very well by now, I call you friends, not slaves. I have shared with you all of my plans which is something done with friends. I have not hidden anything from you. 

However, I know there are many voices on this earth. I know the world has many messages, and it can be difficult to separate the truth from the waste. I will help you sift the truth. 

Know that the one true test is love. Does the thing you are questioning reflect love? Then it is probably truth. 

Now, you just have to understand what love is. We will work more on that next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment