Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Release the past...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day and a wonderful night God. 

Thank you for rest today. Thank you for the amazing news of restoration today. Thank you for a fantastic service tonight. Thank you for hope. Thank you for never giving up on me. 

You in me, in my life is more important to me than anything else.You make everything else work. I LOVE YOU.

What God Said Tonight:

It is time to release the things that hold you back and reach forward to the the future and promises I have for you. Your past will only keep you bound. 

Sometimes, your past can be the tool, the stepping stone you need to to move forward. Right now, your past  is like a ball and chain on your ankle, holding you to where you are when I want you to move forward. Release it, let it go, and move into the promise I have for you. 

I love you too my sweet child and I will see you walking in victory again.

No comments:

Post a Comment