Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 28, 2014

Perfect...

My prayer:

We made it God!!! Friday night and I get to be here with you. That is a successful end to a crazy week! 

God, thank you for everything you did this week. Thank you for being so wonderful. Thank you for talking to me, helping me, guiding me, loving me and making me succeed. You are tremendously amazing and I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am the light in the darkness that will guide you through every situation. There is no confusion in me. There is no need to worry or to wonder with me. 

When I tell you to do something you can do it with complete confidence that it is the best path for you. I have plans for you and they are all good. I have some perfect plans for you. It is my desire that you live in perfect peace, perfect health, perfect love. I am perfecting you even as we speak. 

Your day will come when you will ask, how did I get here and where do I go from here. That day will be evidence that you have completed another layer of your maturity. 

The good news is I always have greater levels of understanding and intimacy for you. Start to get your story out, your testimony. Tell people so they can see and know there is hope. 

In our quest to do great things, no not forget the poor, diseased servant who served you so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment