Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 6, 2014

My protector...

My prayer:

Thank you for your amazing protection today God!!! It was truly incredible and I have the pictures to prove it!!

You are wonderful and how you take care of me is phenomenal. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

What God Said Tonight:

The sun is setting on this season and in the brief darkness before the dawn, there are not more dangers than in the light but they are harder for you to see, harder for you to avoid. 

I will guide your steps so you do not dash your foot upon the stone. I will be your protector and your champion. I will see you safe and unharmed. 

The dawn is coming soon and until then, I will guide you through the rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment