Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 23, 2014

More...

My prayer:

Awesome God. It is very late, just got home and I have work tomorrow morning. I thought about skipping this time together for tonight. I mean, you have been talking so clearly to me all day and it has been a day that has been blessed in your presence. But, it just didn't feel right going to bed without hearing from you specifically, without taking the time to shut up and listen to you. i am here and can't wait to hear your voice tonight...

What God Said Tonight:

I have more to tell you. I always have more. I never run out, of anything. 

I never run out of love. I never run out of patience. I never run out of healing. I never run out of forgiveness. I am the God of more than enough so I never run out. 

No matter how much you need, I have more. No matter how much you learn, I have more to teach. No matter how blessed you are, I have more blessings for you. 

I am your everything and I love you more than you will ever know. And, I always have more for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment